Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Now that I know better, I do better.

Hello folks, I just need to vent a bit. So darling husband started a business a few months ago and has been traveling like crazy. I really have been trying to be supportive, because I want him do what makes him happy. However, his being away so much is really tough. Not just because looking after the baby by myself is stressful, but also when I was growing up my father traveled a lot and I had hoped it would be different for my daughter. I suppose only time will tell.

In any event, winter is gone and summer is here. So tomorrow baby girl will be going for her first swim. I am so excited. Will let you know how things go.

Well friends have a wonderful weekend and those with good weather enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey......isn't it such a bore! My husband is a film editor and is away on location a lot too, the first week is always the toughest. Last year he had to go to Sweden for TEN weeks (!)all i can say is - THANK GOD FOR SKYPE! Needless to say, by the time he got back home I had set up a Non-profit organization for widows in Zim, so who knows Mami, this could be your time to also think up some ideas of your own too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Black Zebra, I am glad you managed to make something positive out of your experience. I am still trying to see the silver lining. But, hopefully soon I will.

    So how is you non profit going.

    ReplyDelete