Friday, May 21, 2010

I am back I hope

I have really neglected my blog. Since my last post so much has happened. For one the weather is finally warming up. I absolutely, absolutely hate winter and this winter just seemed to be the worst winter. We had a foot or more of snow in one day, I mean really. But, the summer is coming so I am over the moon.

But, I think the greatest change or changes have been with my precious, precious daughter. She is now ten months and where has the time gone. Over the past ten months I have watched her develop into a little person. I have watched her learn how to sit, crawl and now she is learning to walk. Baby girl has brought so much joy into my life. There are days when I just think of what a blessing she is in my life and how I got the privilege of becoming her mother. Her smile melts my heart. Sometimes I just sit and watch her sleep, how corny right. Being a mother is really the best gift I could have received. My hope, is to be the best mother she needs or would ever wish for.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back,I know right,being a mummy is the best ever. My daughter is nine and I can't believe she's my baby girl.....it's bliss really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys. It is just amazing the difference month or even a day makes Hadassah take lots of pictures. Black Zebra oh my gosh I cannot eve think as far ahead as nine right now I am focused on 1 lolol.

    ReplyDelete