Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Failure

So, according to my last post this weekend was the clean-out weekend. However, I failed to fulfill my task. It is just so amazing how you never have enough time to complete anything, even when you have an extra day. So anyway maybe next weekend.

So, yesterday Lindsay Lohan was sentenced to 90 days people, 90 days in jail. She has been a girl behaving badly and it really was just a matter of time before her "luck" ran out. I suppose what makes me mad is the fact that these celebs get so many passes or special treatment as compared to us regular folk. There should be no discrimination when it comes to how the law is applied. At the end of the day I hope that Lindsay learns her lesson and will take the 90 days to reflect, do some soul searching and hopefully become a better person for herself. (I have no idea how to add a video, sorry guys)

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/07/06/lindsay.lohan.court/index.html

1 comment:

  1. They'll probably her out in a few days, which is just wrong. She must stay there and reflect, people who drive drunk are very dangerous!

    ReplyDelete