Friday, July 2, 2010

World Cup - Go Africa


So the Brazil is headed home, and the Netherlands is in. I am shocked because everyone assumed that Brazil would do well this world cup. Brazil's departure has just made me believe that maybe, just maybe the "national" African team, Ghana might have a chance. I mean how precious would it be if an African team, was not only in the final, but possibly WON the world cup in Africa.


Sisi, was telling me of the twitter prayer warriors who were praying for Bafana Bafana, and recently for Ghana in their last game and I was a little iffy about that. Not because I do not believe in the power of prayer, I just have always thought performance should be based on talent. But, after watching the game with an ignorant workmate, I think I will call on all help, so we show the rest of the world that we are not only capable of hosting a world class tournament, but we are also talented. So today I say a prayer for our Ghanaian brothers and for those of you who are believers please take a moment to say a prayer for Ghana.


GO GO our African Warriors - GHANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, our thoughts and prayers are really with you we are so proud of you.

4 comments:

  1. LOL you were committed sisi wami. Sorry about the result, that's why me I stopped watching when it was time for the penalties. The game was getting me too nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisi if you had watched the game you would be mad cause they stole it from us. And I am not being emotional, but I hope Uraguay is thomped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why I stopped when it was penalties time. I couldn't handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All South American teams must go home.

    ReplyDelete